- Brainnet.org - Provides links to research, therapies, legislation and news related to the central nervous system and brain disorders. Requires registration.
- eMedicine Health - Consumer health resource center providing information on multiple causes of dizziness.
- Hardin MD: Neurology & Neurosciences - Lists of Internet sources in neurology, neurosurgery, neurosciences and nervous system diseases.
- Institute of Child Development - ICD is a brainchild of a team of professionals who have been working in the field cerebral palsy, spina bifida, arthrogryposis and other disability diseases. Find details about the disorders as well as commonly and rarely used treatments.
- Neurological Disorders Resources - Good descriptions of common neurological disorders from the University of Washington.
- Neurology and Neurosurgery Forum - Online medical forum, questions and answers about neurological diseases and conditions. Located at Cleveland Clinic Foundation.
- The Roskamp Institute - Devoted to understanding causes of and finding cures for neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders and addictions. Information for patients, family and friends and healthcare professionals. Caregiver resources, clinical trial studies and an Alzheimer's FAQs.
- Suite 101 - Neurological Illness - Consists of topic-specific articles, blogs, and discussions covering a vast array of neurological disorders.
Other links and resources here.